1. Repair QHY178C in single frame mode, direct shooting will appear abnormal image, local noise BUG.
2. Fixed the blocked BUG in ROI mode of QHY5II.
3. Repair the BUG lost by WINUSB camera after scanning again in ASCOM.
4. Repaired the ROI of QHY8L, modified the ROI and shot the second BUG that would collapse.
5. Adding IsQHYCCDControlAvailable function, we can know whether the camera supports single-frame mode and continuous mode by calling. (See SDK development manual for more information on usage.)
6. In V4.0.14 version, QHY178 needs the second frame exposure time to correct the BUG.
7. Add downfirmware. CPP to download firmware from memory.
8. Correct 163M camera gain value to return incorrect bug.
9. Correct the bug that the gain value returns to 1 in the single frame mode of 168C camera.
10. Fix QHY183 in V4.0.14 in continuous mode, 8BIT and 16BIT do not map the problem.
11. Fixed a BUG returned from the judgement involving the connection of the filter wheel.
12. In the single frame mode of QHY294C, the image occasionally shifts 2 pixels to the right, which is repaired, and the corresponding starting position of the image is modified accordingly.
13. Fix the bug that the 5III 290C M camera falls into a dead cycle when acquiring single frame and active frame images in Linux, RPI3 and MacOS (the reason is that the firmware is correct after replacing the new firmware).
14. Adding the save function of X2 camera after selection.
15. Add functions to get and print SDK version number and firmware version number in testapp.
16. Open the function of downloading firmware from memory in LINUX and RPI3 systems.
1.This version does not support QHY8 QHY8Pro QHY5 cameras at present.
2.This version of the change requires the latest driver,if your driver version isn't newest,it will popup a dialog to ask you to install the newest driver.
3. Update record information includes QHYCCD SDK library and TheSkyX plug-in under all operating systems.
1.Fixed the bug that cause the QHY5L-II in live video mode image slightly shifit when in high frame rate(usb bandwidth value is small, eg. >20FPS. This bug affect the driver version from 2017.08.14 to 2017.11.09;
2.Improved the QHY5L-II stability and avoid the hang happen (this bug effect the driver from 2017.05.29 to 2017.11.09;
3.Improved the gain setting range for QHY5L-II-M and QHY5L-II-C. (expanding the actual gain range but reduce the gain steps);
4.Fxied the QHY247C,QHY168C,QHY367C,QHY128C etc the overscan area definitation in EZCAP_QT and the effective image definitation in EZCAP_QT;
5.Fixed the bug that QHY5III series does not suppot CancelExopsing and CancelExposuringAndReadout;
6.Add QHY42 support;
7.Add QHY183M support.
Update Record:Modifoed CancelExposure and CancelExposureAndReadout function for QHY5III174,QHY5III178,QHY5III185,QHY5III224,to avoid software crash issue when call these functions.
1.Fixed the overscan remove area define error in the EZCAP_QT for QHY168C,QHY247C issue;
2.Reduce about 12rows for QHY168 fullframe readout image because it is exceed the effeictive image area and the data is a fixed white value . Now it is 5040*3346, before it is 5050*3358. (The overscan remove mode resolution is not changed);
3.Increase the USB traffic limiation in the QHY247C when in USB2.0 mode. To avoid the DDR buffer get full and the image become more and more slow and then hang.
1.Fixed previous version issue that QHY183 has problem in EZCAP_QT;
2.Force the QHY183C usb traffic to zero when in singleframe mode to minumum the ampglow during readout;
3.Add the support for IMG2PRO;
4. Adjust the usb packet size for QHY21,22,23 and reduce the USB pause dot when CPU busying.
An known bug in this version:
1.QHY247C under USB2.0, when in SharpCAP will be hang. The reason is the USB traffic is too small. We will increase this in next version. This issue does not effect the USB3.0 in SharpCAP, also does not effect the single frame mode like ASCOM / EZCAP_QT;
2. In QHY163 there is some blank lines appear in the full image and in the image with overscan remove mode. We will fix this problem in next version.
1.Added show SDK version function;
2.Added second camera support;
3.Fixed the issue that two QHY163M connect two 2nd-generation CFWs.