1. Repair QHY178C in single frame mode, direct shooting will appear abnormal image, local noise BUG.
2. Fixed the blocked BUG in ROI mode of QHY5II.
3. Repair the BUG lost by WINUSB camera after scanning again in ASCOM.
4. Repaired the ROI of QHY8L, modified the ROI and shot the second BUG that would collapse.
5. Adding IsQHYCCDControlAvailable function, we can know whether the camera supports single-frame mode and continuous mode by calling. (See SDK development manual for more information on usage.)
6. In V4.0.14 version, QHY178 needs the second frame exposure time to correct the BUG.
7. Add downfirmware. CPP to download firmware from memory.
8. Correct 163M camera gain value to return incorrect bug.
9. Correct the bug that the gain value returns to 1 in the single frame mode of 168C camera.
10. Fix QHY183 in V4.0.14 in continuous mode, 8BIT and 16BIT do not map the problem.
11. Fixed a BUG returned from the judgement involving the connection of the filter wheel.
12. In the single frame mode of QHY294C, the image occasionally shifts 2 pixels to the right, which is repaired, and the corresponding starting position of the image is modified accordingly.
13. Fix the bug that the 5III 290C M camera falls into a dead cycle when acquiring single frame and active frame images in Linux, RPI3 and MacOS (the reason is that the firmware is correct after replacing the new firmware).
14. Adding the save function of X2 camera after selection.
15. Add functions to get and print SDK version number and firmware version number in testapp.
16. Open the function of downloading firmware from memory in LINUX and RPI3 systems.