QHYCCD

QHY268M download hangup

QHY268M download hangup
« on: April 14, 2021, 09:01:50 PM »
I loaded All in One drivers on a clean Win10 machine using SGP.  The first image downloads fine often the second does the same but on third try  the green download line just scrolls across window never producing an image.  I have to abort.  I have to go into Ascom setting and change any setting by just 1 number and reconnect  and I get 1 maybe 2 more images before going into the download loop.

It is the only device connected to the computer and using supplied USB cord and feeding it 12.15V with power supply. Using High Gain factory settings.

Chris

Re: QHY268M download hangup
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 10:48:14 PM »
I loaded All in One drivers on a clean Win10 machine using SGP.  The first image downloads fine often the second does the same but on third try  the green download line just scrolls across window never producing an image.  I have to abort.  I have to go into Ascom setting and change any setting by just 1 number and reconnect  and I get 1 maybe 2 more images before going into the download loop.

It is the only device connected to the computer and using supplied USB cord and feeding it 12.15V with power supply. Using High Gain factory settings.

Chris

Check out:
https://www.qhyccd.com/bbs/index.php?topic=8542.0

It's mostly about the OSC model but about similar issues.

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 08:13:36 AM »
My situation sounds different, when it goes into download loop  I have to cancel image acquisition to stop the looping.

Chris

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 08:20:53 AM »
I forgot to mention that this happens when taking a single image in SGP and there shouldn't be a buffering issue with single image it just reports dowloading image to no avail.

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 08:48:28 PM »
Hi,
    No,I think this is different issue,SharpCap is usbing Live Mode,but SGP is under Single Mode.
    And I tested SGP on my side with V21.03.13.17 ASCOM,it can work normally,can we do remote control for it?My work time is 9:00 am ~ 17:30 pm,Mon to Fri,I'm in Beijing,and my email is qxx@qhyccd.com.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 11:58:19 AM »
Hi QinXiaoXu,
I sent you email