QHYCCD

New QHY5III-485c not recognized

Re: New QHY5III-485c not recognized
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2021, 03:36:57 AM »
This is old version driver,you can update it.When installer new driver,you need disconnect camera USB cable.
https://www.qhyccd.cn/file/repository/latestSoftAndDirver/Driver/QHYCamerasDriver20210225.zip

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2021, 06:20:53 PM »
Never mind. In looking at your download site I noticed that I have to install the "beta" software version not the "stable" version. The "beta" version does recognize the camera.

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2021, 05:27:42 PM »
There are times when I just hate Windows 10. I played with the camera today to check what white balance numbers would best fit the camera. I use a small white balance card to try to match the camera image to the card. It worked well for the 462. I set everything up, started the PC, and plugged in the camera. It started to be recognized and then it was dropped. I unplugged and replugged the camera in several times. Tried another USB port. No change. I had no issue with it last evening. As a last resort I unplugged the camera, shut the computer down, plugged in the camera,and restarted the computer. Now it was recognized. There are times when Windows 10 makes no sense. By the way the numbers I come up with for a pretty good white balance on both cameras is Red=158, Green=128, Blue=224 give or take a few. I can always adjust the in post processing if needed.

JohnD

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2021, 08:40:05 PM »
Hi,
    When you use QHY5III485,camera will can't be recognised after using some time?
    And please open device manager first and check if device list refresh when issue occur.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu