QHYCCD

QHY 268 readable documentation

QHY 268 readable documentation
« on: March 11, 2021, 02:53:25 AM »
Hi,

i recently bought the QHY 268m.
However, there is no proper manual. There is an online HTML manual, which in it's english version has the text cropped. It's not about 2 or 3 letters, there are inclomplete sentences. Furthermore, it sometimes talks about the QHY258, then the QHY600. There is also a PDF manual, which is just the HTML converted to PDF, including the clipping and all the other errors.
I think it is not a lot of work, to make a readable and consistent downloadable manual for this camera. So i'd like to have one. Is this possible? Thank you!

Hoschie

Re: QHY 268 readable documentation
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 02:43:48 PM »
Coming back to this page, to verify there hasn't been any response.  :(
I'm still missing a readable and downloadable manual. To be more clear with what i mean, if i'm saying the manual isn't readable, i uploaded a screenshot from the online manual (which exactly looks like the PDF version i got from my reseller).

So, please, twith some sugar on top, could you fix that and provide a droper and downloadable manual for this camera, for which i spent quite some money? Thanks!

Re: QHY 268 readable documentation
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 04:53:55 AM »
Coming back to this page, to verify there hasn't been any response.  :(
I'm still missing a readable and downloadable manual. To be more clear with what i mean, if i'm saying the manual isn't readable, i uploaded a screenshot from the online manual (which exactly looks like the PDF version i got from my reseller).

So, please, twith some sugar on top, could you fix that and provide a droper and downloadable manual for this camera, for which i spent quite some money? Thanks!

It's strange I generally like QHY documentations. Hope they answer soon...