QHYCCD

268C Download Hanging - Need HELP

268C Download Hanging - Need HELP
« on: February 08, 2021, 10:40:04 PM »
Hello:

My 268C for some reason hangs now when downloading an image.  It does not download anything and then hang, it just hangs right from the beginning.... "downloading".

I have tried on 2 separate PC's (both run Win 7) and these PC's OS are not updated. So we can rule out a Windows update breaking something.

I have tried different USB cables and plugged in directly to the PC without a hub.  And different USB ports as well.

I have tried in EZCAP and SGP.

I have tried to reinstall the software on one of the PC's and no success.

The hardware shows up in Windows Device Manager.

My 174 guide camera connects fine.  My 16200A connection is fine.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Matthew

Re: 268C Download Hanging - Need HELP
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 10:40:58 PM »
I will assume there is no reply on this as the anual Spring celebrations in China are underway.  It is understandable but sadly it will be some time before I get anywhere with this and somewhat frustrating I must confess.  I have purchased 3 QHY cameras and I hope this can be corrected as the 268C was purchased in July so within warranty period.

I have also tried on a fresh install of the operating system...

So for now an expensive camera dead in the water. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

lll

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 07:52:29 PM »
Hello,
I'm very sorry for the late reply.
This problem also occurs when 268C uses EZCAP, right?
Can you tell me which version of camera driver you use and which version of EZCap software you use?

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 10:07:03 PM »
Yes EZCap and SGP

I've used all the driver I can find on your web site put to and including 21.01.22.0

lll

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 10:59:01 PM »
Hello,
Is it convenient for me to use the remote test?
You can contact me at lyl@qhyccd.com

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 09:36:46 PM »
Hi:

I just wanted to keep this thread going to update anyone who may have the same issues.  I did wind up creating a ticket and customer service requested me to return the camera for inspection.  So that's where it stands now, it's been delivered to Cyclops Optics in Hong Kong to be forwarded to QHY.

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2021, 03:13:18 PM »
I have received a replacement for my 268C from QHY.  It was quite quick once the New Years holidays were over.  Thanks to the support from QHY Team.

Matthew

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2021, 08:36:43 PM »
Hi I've noticed the same problem on my QHY268C the download stalls out after exposure.  It worked fine the very first time I used the camera then never again.  I substituted USB 3 cables, re-loaded drivers, and tried with EZcap as well as Maxim DL.

Mark Irvine

Yuki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2021, 08:57:11 PM »
Hi I've noticed the same problem on my QHY268C the download stalls out after exposure.  It worked fine the very first time I used the camera then never again.  I substituted USB 3 cables, re-loaded drivers, and tried with EZcap as well as Maxim DL.

Mark Irvine

Did you install the latest driver?

https://www.qhyccd.com/download.html

And please use latest SDK.
Best Regards

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 03:10:39 PM »
Yes I loaded the latest drivers two or 3 times, Mr. Cha has been working with me to ensure the drivers were loaded correctly and there aren't any other issues.  At this point a replacement camera is the solution, which is being sourced as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

clear skies,

Mark