QHYCCD

GetQHYCCDSingleFrame returns -1

GetQHYCCDSingleFrame returns -1
« on: January 17, 2021, 08:11:10 PM »
I built the testapp, SingleFrameMode on a raspberry pi 4, running arm32  (here's uname -a):

Linux loki 5.4.83-v7l+ #1379 SMP Mon Dec 14 13:11:54 GMT 2020 armv7l GNU/Linux

The program builds fine but the call to get the image data fails with an error code of -1.

Additionally, at the very end, when the object destructors are doing their thing, I also get a segmentation fault.  This happens after all my code has finished executing.  I have seen an error message saying there was a problem with a USB object destruction.  This makes me suspect the the usb functions.

Note that the SingleFrame call takes about 30 seconds to timeout and fail.

I'm using the latest SDK (2020-12-27) and all updates on the standard RPi OS install have been applied.  I'm using libusb.1.0-0.

All of the other function calls in the test program work just fine.  This is the only one that doesn't work.

--Marc Buie

Re: GetQHYCCDSingleFrame returns -1
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 07:49:47 PM »
Thanks for this update.  The new version of the arm32 library now enables the test program to run successfully.  I'm happy to send the debug output if needed but it seems like that really isn't necessary.  By the way, I forgot to mention in my first post that I'm using a QHY17M-GPS with the latest camera firmware.

I really appreciate this quick fix and look forward to moving my project forward.

Cheers,
Marc Buie