QHYCCD

Polemaster Raspberry Pi

Re: Polemaster Raspberry Pi
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2019, 06:23:05 AM »
    Well,did you install TeamViewer?I think we can do a remote control.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

I would appreciate that, and will look for the arm teamviewer install and look to install today. How to arrange a time?

Thank you!

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2019, 07:10:14 PM »
\
    Well,did you install TeamViewer?I think we can do a remote control.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

Hi, TeamViewer is installed. I have not used it before. I am familiar with VNC though. Please let me know next steps.

Thank you!

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2019, 08:19:12 PM »
Hi,
    VNC also is OK,I just want to remote control your RPI to check issue.And my email is qxx@qhyccd.com.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2019, 05:55:52 PM »
Hi,
    VNC also is OK,I just want to remote control your RPI to check issue.And my email is qxx@qhyccd.com.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu
Hi... I sent an email and believe everything is ready for you to assess.

If you did not receive the email, please let me know.

Thank you,

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2021, 10:03:04 AM »
My PoleMaster work very well on Windows 10 using the PoleMaster app. But since a few weeks, I have been trying to install the "PoleMaster" application on my stellarmate without success. I have reloaded all the drivers today and after several tests, it is finally my PoleMaster camera which is no longer recognized in EKOS on the StellarMate ("no QHYCCD cameras detected. Power on?). I saw in the Re post: Polemaster Raspberry Pi " Reply #24 that the file 85-qhyccd.rules used port 940 instead of 941. However, at home, this file also contains 940 whereas the llusb command finds the camera on port 941. But I don't have the rights to change this file. Is this the reason why my camera is not recognized? Can you help me, please?

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2021, 07:09:10 PM »
My PoleMaster work very well on Windows 10 using the PoleMaster app. But since a few weeks, I have been trying to install the "PoleMaster" application on my stellarmate without success. I have reloaded all the drivers today and after several tests, it is finally my PoleMaster camera which is no longer recognized in EKOS on the StellarMate ("no QHYCCD cameras detected. Power on?). I saw in the Re post: Polemaster Raspberry Pi " Reply #24 that the file 85-qhyccd.rules used port 940 instead of 941. However, at home, this file also contains 940 whereas the llusb command finds the camera on port 941. But I don't have the rights to change this file. Is this the reason why my camera is not recognized? Can you help me, please?
Hi,
    Could you send the result of lsusb to me?And which sofyware do you use?
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu