QHYCCD

[QHY5-ii-M] First frame delay & gain increase bug

Re: [QHY5-ii-M] First frame delay & gain increase bug
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 01:50:34 AM »
Hi.
It has been a long time since you gave me the improved SDK. Actually, I've already tested the SDK, but I forgot to review. I checked that the gain issue was solved, and appreciate your work.

But, as you say, the delay will not be improved because of the limitation of  Micron sensor, so I determined to change the camera module. I'm considering cooled CMOS type sensors(especially QHY178/290/224), including cooling solution because of the dark noise.
I don't want to suffer from the delay issue anymore, and my application uses just single frame. So I would appreciate it if you could tell me if there is a single-shot mode, which is not affected by the previous frame.
Please reply.

Best regards,
kwchoi

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 08:23:53 PM »
Hi,
    About this issue,I need tell you previously,Dr.Qiu adviced QHY5III290,but you said you just need single mode,and QHY5III174 QHY5III178 QHY5III224 QHY5III185 QHY5III290 QHY174 QHY178 QHY224 QHY290,these model of cameras only have live mode,their single mode is fake,actually they capture one frame from live mode data stream,just like QHY5II.I'm not sure if this is influence for you,so introduce previously.
    And about choose camera,you can contact Dr.Qiu and my colleague of sales,they are better at introducing camera's characters.Dr.Qiu's email is bio@qhyccd.com,my colleague's email is xzw@qhyccd.com.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2020, 11:27:44 PM »
Thank you for your quick reply. Your answer is the information I wanted. I'll contact via E-mail if I need more information.

Best Regards,
kwchoi