QHYCCD

not found QHYCCD Polemaster equipment

not found QHYCCD Polemaster equipment
« on: April 29, 2019, 12:54:33 AM »
This is my problem can anyone help?

1)   Ever since I updated my laptop from windows 10 to the later version of Windows 10 Pro, I cannot connect the PoleMaster 1.3.2 software to the camera. Continually receiving ?Not Found QHYCCD PoleMaster equipment?. It was fine/OK with older windows 10.
2)   Subsequently, I checked the windows Device Manager. It was soon apparent that windows device manager recognised the camera with a) AstroImaging Equipment and b) PoleMaster at the top of list of devices.
3)   This indicated to me that the cable and cable connection of QHYCCD PoleMaster camera were OK as device manager was able to recognise the camera. Connected and disconnected the cable to double check the device manager was recognising the equipment.
4)   I proceeded to follow up the problem by checking the PoleMaster properties in the device manager. Properties presented from the general tab stated ?Device Status ? Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver maybe corrupted or missing (code 39) Object name not found.
5)   Code 39, Windows has described the error as a) registry error or b) corrupt driver. In either case, the problem is software.
6)   The conclusion must be that the driver is missing or corrupt (in the past driver was OK therefore not corrupt). Event logs can supplied if needed.
7)   Assuming that the driver is the problem, I un-installed the polemaster software completely and re-installed the following updated software from zip files individually and removed when unsuccessful. Starting with a) progressing to c).
a)   polemasterV1.3.2.7 setup.exe
b)   polemasterV1.3.2.8 setup.exe
c)   polemasterQT_V1.3.4 SetupEN.exe
8)   Down loaded the following zip files only
d)   Polemaster lastest Edition.zip
e)   Polemaster lastest edition (beta).zip
9)   The last two zip files not extracted and installed as the version numbers were the same as above. This would have been a waste of time and achieved nothing since same versions.
10)   However, from a folder QHYCCD_V20180502_0 (a fix down loaded from internet) copied two DLLs files a) qhyccd.dll and b) qhyccd_x64.dll and copied over existing files in Program Files-(folders) QHYCCD-PoleMaster-polemaster.
11)   After all of the above actions NO SUCCESS. What happens now?
a.   I cannot use the polemaster camera
b.   Cannot observe the stars
c.   Cannot photograph without massive star trails due poor alignment (by guess work)
d.   I have exhausted all my known solutions
e.   The software needs a quick fix now
12)   Are you able to help and develop a solution for all window 10 pro users????

Re: not found QHYCCD Polemaster equipment
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 03:27:16 AM »
Hi,
    Could you send a screenshot about PoleMaster device on device manager?And please check if there has any warning about digital signature.And which version Windows system do you use?You can run "winver" to check it.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 12:03:43 AM »
Hi,
    Could you send a screenshot about PoleMaster device on device manager?And please check if there has any warning about digital signature.And which version Windows system do you use?You can run "winver" to check it.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu
Windows version is 1803 (OS Build 17134.706) and no warning regards digital signature.
regards
Daryl Thomson

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 02:50:13 AM »
Quote from: QinXiaoXu on April 29, 2019, 03:27:16 am
Hi,
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu
reply is;
Windows version is 1803 (OS Build 17134.706) and no warning regards digital signature.
regards
Daryl Thomson
Modify message

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 08:17:22 PM »
Hi,
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu
reply is;
regards
Daryl Thomson
Modify message
Hi,
    Sorry for my late reply because of holiday,I will check your files,please wait some time.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 05:29:30 AM »
Hi,
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu
reply is;
regards
Daryl Thomson
Modify message
Hi,
    Sorry for my late reply because of holiday,I will check your files,please wait some time.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu
Have been able to look at the files yet?
regards
Daryl

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 08:37:21 PM »
Hi,
    Sorry for my late reply,I check your doc files,it seem its driver didn't download successfully.Could check if its VID/PID is 1619/0941 in device manager->detail->hardware ID?
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 11:45:32 PM »
"Hi, Sorry for my late reply,I check your doc files,it seem its driver didn't download successfully.Could check if its VID/PID is 1619/0941 in device manager->detail->hardware ID?
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu"
I have included a screenshot of the product ID and hardware ID. They are VID is 1618 and PID is 1940.
regards
Daryl

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 12:47:53 AM »
Hi,
    I'm afraid it is because of the digital signature of driver,maybe I can make new driver to solve it.Do you have Win7 device?If so,you can use Win7 device temporary,if not,please wait some time until I make a new driver.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 02:42:15 AM »
Hi QinXiaoXu,
I'll wait as the re-install of Windows 7 will present too many headaches. My other devices are all IOS, Ipad & Iphone etc.
regards
Daryl
P.S. could you email when the new driver becomes available.

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2019, 08:15:53 PM »
    Of cause,I will send it to you be email when I compile it.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu