QHYCCD

Driver Error

Driver Error
« on: April 01, 2019, 01:03:17 AM »
I've just tonight received a driver error message (see attachment).  I've reinstalled Ascom Driver and the drivers for both the 16200A and the 5iii174.  I use update check and it tells me I need to update the highlighted driver (see attachment).  Ive downloaded it and installed it (it was already installed) and rebooted and run the update check and it still tells me I need to install the driver.  The error message describes a driver version that I cannot make sense of as all the other drivers are not close in their naming convention.

I cannot run a sequence in SGP, when I try to connect the camera it gives me the error message; I can close the message and then the camera chooser asks me which QHY camera for camera capture I want.  It seems not to be able to keep my choice for the 16200A.  Same basic thing happens in EZCAP.  Both cameras are in Devise Manager.

I am running Win7 and the only odd thing I did was hook up a Win10 machine to the system for the first time to see how Win10 handles everything.  I cannot see how that would affect anything however going back to the Win7 machine.

I'm at a loss as to what to try next?  I will see if different USB cables will help but I don't have any other spares for now.  What drivers is the error message referring to?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Matthew

Re: Driver Error
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 09:59:19 PM »
Hi,
    I replied you in your another topic in Software forum about this issue.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu