QHYCCD

QHY128C not able to have setpoint modified or cooler turned on

QHY128C not able to have setpoint modified or cooler turned on
« on: January 30, 2019, 03:16:29 PM »
Hi,

I've recently acquired a QHY128c camera that I'm intending to run on an rPi.  I've downloaded all the necessary tars, even the one specifically made for the rpi3b (libindi_1.7.4_rpi.tar.gz and then later libqhyforrpi3b.tar.gz because I couldn't read the sensor temp, which libqhyforrpi3b.tar.gz fixed the temperature reading), however I cannot turn the cooler on or set the setpoint.  I can change all other settings except for the setpoint and cooler power.  Is there a more recent driver/library/fxload version that I need to have in order to make this work?  Currently it's totally useless without temperature control and I'll be forced to return it if I can't get it to work.

Thanks,
Henry

Re: QHY128C not able to have setpoint modified or cooler turned on
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 06:59:45 PM »
I figured out the problem, libindi_1.7.4_rpi.tar.gz version of fxload was the issue.  I reverted back to using 1.5 version of fxload and it works.  So, there's something about the new fxload that is not compatible with the QHY128c.  I still use the library wrote by Qiu (libqhyforrpi3b.tar.gz) in order to see the sensor temperature.