QHYCCD

CFW3 adapter list

CFW3 adapter list
« on: December 15, 2018, 05:08:17 AM »
Hi,

i have ordered a CFW3 with a 7x2" wheel, i will connect it to a 163M. i'd wish to change the camera rotator/connector with a direct adapter, so that i can screw directly the camera to the filter wheel

is there an adapter list .pdf?

i wish to avoid a problem (currently cfw2) that i have a little star elongation always on the upper left-corner of my images (lesser on lower left, none at right)

Re: CFW3 adapter list
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 07:37:57 AM »
Hi,

i have ordered a CFW3 with a 7x2" wheel, i will connect it to a 163M. i'd wish to change the camera rotator/connector with a direct adapter, so that i can screw directly the camera to the filter wheel

is there an adapter list .pdf?

i wish to avoid a problem (currently cfw2) that i have a little star elongation always on the upper left-corner of my images (lesser on lower left, none at right)

The wheel arrived, it is gourgeous. all flaws from cfw2 are fixed. A couple of things: i didn't find on manual how to switch from usb to 4pin, had to search into forums. i had opened the blue protection for nothing in search of the switch/jumper

overall the most beautiful wheel i have ever seen. need some care on drivers, it has to be set "2nd gen" and no 2nd wheel control -.-