QHYCCD

QHY8L and problems with INDI drives Raswbarry and KSTAR

QHY8L and problems with INDI drives Raswbarry and KSTAR
« on: October 29, 2018, 06:59:19 am »
I'm trying to control QHY8L via a Raswberry and KSTAR, but unfortunatelly I heve several problem about Temperature control and (basically camera is cooling at max temp).

Kstar and INDI driver are updated already .

Any Idea ?

Tnx

Filippo

Re: QHY8L and problems with INDI drives Raswbarry and KSTAR
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 07:23:24 pm »
Hi,
    Sorry for my late reply.Do you still have this issue now?My colleague is working on cross-platform SDK,if you still have this issue,I will report this issue to him.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

HH

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 10:53:01 am »
I'm having same problem on ARM machines with QHY9s and QHY23.
I tried to run update now with no improvement.

Seems as cooling itself is OK, but camera doesn't return temperature to INDI unless requested (by hitting "temp set" button many times) resulting in freezing the camera often at 100% power. Jasem (or someone else developing INDI) said it's SDK issue. If it cannot be fixed in some reasonable time is it possible to get the last older working driver for download?   

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 01:18:29 am »
I'm having same problem on ARM machines with QHY9s and QHY23.
I tried to run update now with no improvement.

Seems as cooling itself is OK, but camera doesn't return temperature to INDI unless requested (by hitting "temp set" button many times) resulting in freezing the camera often at 100% power. Jasem (or someone else developing INDI) said it's SDK issue. If it cannot be fixed in some reasonable time is it possible to get the last older working driver for download?
    OK,I will check it on my RPI3B device,please wait me some time.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 08:37:44 pm »
Hi,
    This is a new indi_qhy_ccd program,it is compiled on RPI3B device.You can backup the old and use this program replace it.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 06:44:40 am »
Do in any case you have this issue now? My partner is tackling cross-arrange SDK,if notwithstanding all that you have this issue,I will report this issue to him.