QHYCCD

The QHYCCD X2 driver for TheSkyX and Mac OSX released.

Re: The QHYCCD X2 driver for TheSkyX and Mac OSX released.
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2018, 02:22:31 PM »
I just tested with my Polemaster and I get a proper image in TSX (the camera is monochrome, yours is color so you'll see the bayer matrix in TheSkyX Pro as it doesn't debayer (yet)).
So you should get a proper picture with a bayer matrix in TheSkyX (so you'll see squares, small squares).
If the data is correct you should be able to debayer it in PixInsight.
Feel free to email me one of your FITS file, I can take a look.
Rodolphe
Paramount MX+ / CFF250 F8 RC / Meade Series 5000 102ED APO / Stellarvue SV80ST / ADM MaxGuider
FLI ML-16200 / FLI CFW2-7 / Astrodon Gen II LRGB filters & Ha 5nm filter / ZWO ASI 174MC & 290MM
Pyxis 2" Gen 3 rotator / Mac OS X TheSkyX Pro / AstroImager / Lynkeos
http://www.rti-zone.org/astro.php

KC

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2019, 05:24:38 PM »
I intend to purchase QHY128C but first wanted to check that software works for Sky X Pro mac version.  I followed the instructions to install qhyccdx2plugin-v2.0.10-macos-i386.debug.tar.gz which added various files (including  POLEMASTER.HEX) in /usr/local/lib/qhy/firmware directory.  I wanted to confirm the installation works by connecting to my polemaster camera but I get error 217, driver not found ?  Should there be another directory in addition to firmware where the driver files would be located.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 05:55:17 PM by KC »

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2019, 08:28:06 PM »
I intend to purchase QHY128C but first wanted to check that software works for Sky X Pro mac version.  I followed the instructions to install qhyccdx2plugin-v2.0.10-macos-i386.debug.tar.gz which added various files (including  POLEMASTER.HEX) in /usr/local/lib/qhy/firmware directory.  I wanted to confirm the installation works by connecting to my polemaster camera but I get error 217, driver not found ?  Should there be another directory in addition to firmware where the driver files would be located.
Hi,
    Sorry for my late reply,you can contact my colleague about this issue,its email is myq@qhyccd.com.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

Paramount MX+ / CFF250 F8 RC / Meade Series 5000 102ED APO / Stellarvue SV80ST / ADM MaxGuider
FLI ML-16200 / FLI CFW2-7 / Astrodon Gen II LRGB filters & Ha 5nm filter / ZWO ASI 174MC & 290MM
Pyxis 2" Gen 3 rotator / Mac OS X TheSkyX Pro / AstroImager / Lynkeos
http://www.rti-zone.org/astro.php