QHYCCD

Error Compiling Sample Script from Linux SDK

varwww

Error Compiling Sample Script from Linux SDK
« on: July 16, 2017, 05:11:03 AM »
Hello,

I have compiled the SDK successfully, but if I compile the "SingleFrameSample.cpp" I got an error:
Code: [Select]
user@PC:~/QHYCCD_Linux/sample$ g++ -Wall -I/usr/include/libqhy -L/usr/lib/libqhy -lqhy SingleFrameSample.cpp -o SingleFrameSample
SingleFrameSample.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
SingleFrameSample.cpp:191:17: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
         if( ret != QHYCCD_ERROR )
                 ^
SingleFrameSample.cpp:17:9: warning: unused variable ‘camtime’ [-Wunused-variable]
     int camtime = 100000,camgain = 0,camoffset = 140,camspeed = 0,cambinx = 1,c
         ^
SingleFrameSample.cpp:17:26: warning: unused variable ‘camgain’ [-Wunused-variable]
                          ^
SingleFrameSample.cpp:17:38: warning: unused variable ‘camoffset’ [-Wunused-variable]
                                      ^
SingleFrameSample.cpp:17:54: warning: unused variable ‘camspeed’ [-Wunused-variable]
                                                      ^
/tmp/ccoObhlW.o: In Funktion `main':
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x75): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `InitQHYCCDResource'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x91): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `ScanQHYCCD'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0xf4): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `GetQHYCCDId'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x141): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `OpenQHYCCD'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x167): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDStreamMode'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x197): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `InitQHYCCD'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x1f8): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `GetQHYCCDChipInfo'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x2c2): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `IsQHYCCDControlAvailable'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x30d): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDDebayerOnOff'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x337): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x361): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x38b): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x39c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `IsQHYCCDControlAvailable'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x3cf): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x402): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `IsQHYCCDControlAvailable'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x435): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x468): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `IsQHYCCDControlAvailable'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x49b): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x4e7): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x530): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDResolution'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x557): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDBinMode'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x58c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `IsQHYCCDControlAvailable'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x5b7): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `SetQHYCCDBitsMode'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x5e5): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `ExpQHYCCDSingleFrame'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x628): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `GetQHYCCDMemLength'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x686): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `GetQHYCCDSingleFrame'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x6ee): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `CancelQHYCCDExposingAndReadout'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x70d): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `CloseQHYCCD'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x733): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `ReleaseQHYCCDResource'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Thanks for help

astrosoft

• Astronomical software developer C,C++,Java,Android
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Error Compiling Sample Script from Linux SDK
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 10:20:48 PM »
Hi,
could you please try the qhyccdsdk-0.1.10-linux.tar.gz release from our https://github.com/qhyccd-lzr
inside the QHYCCD_Linux_New subdirectory ?
Thanks,
Jan
Jan Soldan 
Astronomical software development
QHYCCD distributor and European Warranty, Repair,
Warehouse centre

V Lukach 451,
251 65 Ondrejov,
Czech Republic

Email : astrosoft@email.cz
Mobile : +420 728 403 811
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jansoldan

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 10:13:40 PM »
Jan,
I think it would be helpful to varwww if you could provide the command line text necessary to get the sample to compile for you.  (For some reason I am encountering the same issue with v1.0.2).
Jeff

astrosoft

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 12:15:04 PM »
I am very sorry for my very late answer. I daily work on updating SDK for linux/mac, so I do not read this forum frequently, but I will... So, we are now fixing some issues inside the SDK running on Mac OSX , especially problems with QHY5III-290c.
When done, next plan is to generate Linux version of SDK driver and the same for ARM v8 processors.
I will post message when ready to download.
Regards,
Jan
Jan Soldan 
Warehouse centre

V Lukach 451,
251 65 Ondrejov,
Czech Republic

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 09:03:00 PM »
Hi,
    Why your header file is in /usr/include/libqhy and library is in /usr/lib/libqhy,you take them tthere by yourself?Normally,after you installed our SDK,them should in /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib.
    Well,it is not possible,if you can guarantee header file is in /usr/include/libqhy and library is in /usr/lib/qhy,you need go to /usr/lib/libqhy and use "ls -l" check if library is linked.
    $ls -l libqhy.*
    *omit* libqhy.so->libqhy.so.1
    *omit* libqhy.so.1->libqhy.so.1.0.1
    *omit* libqhy.so.1.0.1
QinXiaoXu

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 06:06:39 PM »
Somewhat late to the party on this one, but I'd suggest the original problem is that "-lqhy" should be at the end of the command line.

I've used variables $I and $L here for the paths to the include files and libraries because they're not properly installed at the moment and I've dropped the "-Wall" flag to improve readability, but with the library reference in the middle of the command line:
$ g++ -I$I -L$L -lqhy SingleFrameSample.cpp -o SingleFrameSample
/tmp/ccx2n0Rg.o: In function `main':
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x75): undefined reference to `InitQHYCCDResource'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x91): undefined reference to `ScanQHYCCD'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0xf4): undefined reference to `GetQHYCCDId'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x141): undefined reference to `OpenQHYCCD'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x167): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDStreamMode'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x197): undefined reference to `InitQHYCCD'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x1f8): undefined reference to `GetQHYCCDChipInfo'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x2c2): undefined reference to `IsQHYCCDControlAvailable'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x30d): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDDebayerOnOff'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x337): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x361): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x38b): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x39c): undefined reference to `IsQHYCCDControlAvailable'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x3cf): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x402): undefined reference to `IsQHYCCDControlAvailable'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x435): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x468): undefined reference to `IsQHYCCDControlAvailable'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x49b): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x4e7): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDParam'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x530): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDResolution'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x557): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDBinMode'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x58c): undefined reference to `IsQHYCCDControlAvailable'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x5b7): undefined reference to `SetQHYCCDBitsMode'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x5e5): undefined reference to `ExpQHYCCDSingleFrame'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x628): undefined reference to `GetQHYCCDMemLength'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x686): undefined reference to `GetQHYCCDSingleFrame'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x6ee): undefined reference to `CancelQHYCCDExposingAndReadout'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x70d): undefined reference to `CloseQHYCCD'
SingleFrameSample.cpp:(.text+0x733): undefined reference to `ReleaseQHYCCDResource'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

and at the end:
$ g++ -I$I -L$L SingleFrameSample.cpp -o SingleFrameSample -lqhy
$ ls -l SingleFrameSample
-rwxr-xr-x 1 james james 14040 Nov 28 00:01 SingleFrameSample

To the best of my knowledge the Linux/UNIX linker has only ever linked libraries against objects that precede them on the command line, so if there are none then the library is effectively ignored.

James

astrosoft

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 11:50:37 PM »
There is improved SingleFrameMode.cpp source code inside the latest SDK delivery. Please try it, it should work properly.
Jan
Jan Soldan 
Warehouse centre

V Lukach 451,
251 65 Ondrejov,
Czech Republic