QHYCCD

Polemaster Lag Time

Re: Polemaster Lag Time
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2020, 07:41:21 PM »
    Yes,just like I said above,this is a last resort,if I can't seek solution with C++,I will try it.And in fact,solve the issue with C# is my conjecture,when I do it,I will check its feasibility first.And if all of this can't solve the issue,I will have to inquire SharpCap's help.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

Manav

• Please fix Polemaster Drivers
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2020, 06:43:02 AM »
    Yes,just like I said above,this is a last resort,if I can't seek solution with C++,I will try it.And in fact,solve the issue with C# is my conjecture,when I do it,I will check its feasibility first.And if all of this can't solve the issue,I will have to inquire SharpCap's help.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

Sorry for resurrecting this thread! But was there any update on this?

« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2020, 08:15:01 PM »
Hi,
    I received a feedback about this,maybe this is helpful,please check it:
This should be USB selective pause turned off in Windows.
1. Open "Windows Settings" and click "System".
2. Click "Power and Sleep" and "Other Power Settings".
3. Click "Change Schedule Settings".
4. Click "Change advanced Power Settings".
5. By default, the "USB selective suspension" function is on, which will cause a series of problems such as dead image, low frame rate, stagnant video flow, and unrefreshed image, etc.We need to disable this feature.
6.Disable this feature.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu

Manav

• Please fix Polemaster Drivers
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2020, 07:22:09 PM »
The USB selective suspend option I mentioned above do not work for me as well.

I'm going to try Jon's suggestion on using the webcam and see if that works.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 07:25:50 PM by Manav »

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2020, 02:39:40 PM »
So has PoleMaster software development stopped now? Should we stop buying and recommending that people buy PoleMasters?

I have been using SharpCap3.x PRO to do my polar alignments using the PoleMaster camera but see no reason to do this if I can just use my guide-scope ans auto-guider to do the same thing. I could sell the PoleMaster and then I would not get stuck with a dead-end product with no drivers that work.

Chip

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2020, 07:56:13 PM »
So has PoleMaster software development stopped now? Should we stop buying and recommending that people buy PoleMasters?

I have been using SharpCap3.x PRO to do my polar alignments using the PoleMaster camera but see no reason to do this if I can just use my guide-scope ans auto-guider to do the same thing. I could sell the PoleMaster and then I would not get stuck with a dead-end product with no drivers that work.

Chip

No,we have a plan for PoleMaster software,this need modify software code.This plan will be executed after I solve the current work.
Best Regards,
QinXiaoXu