QHYCCD

[REQUEST] Polemaster adapters

QiuHY

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: [REQUEST] Polemaster adapters
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2017, 11:09:47 AM »
Are there plans for a Losmandy Titan adapter?

The adapter plate Losmandy uses on the Titan for the polar scope could serve as a model. I do not own the polar scope, but I have taken measurements and images of my Titan, and combined those with some photos from Losmandy and Astronomics to provide details.

All measurements are my own (Losmandy only provides the basic dimensions for the Titan).

The Losmandy Titan Polar Scope

The polar scope mounted to the Titan RA assembly

A closeup of where the polar scope mounts onto the Titan

A simple drawing showing some dimensions from this part of the Titan

If you need more detailed photos or measurements please let me know.

Hello,  Thank you very much to show me the Titan mount. I think this adapter is quite easy to design. We will put this into the plan.

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun
Qiu Hongyun

« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2017, 09:17:20 PM »

Hello,  Thank you very much to show me the Titan mount. I think this adapter is quite easy to design. We will put this into the plan.

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun

Thank you for the update -- I'll keep a look out here for any announcements (or you can send me email or a direct message).

Leonard Bottleman

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2017, 11:42:21 AM »
Hi Qiu,
is possible to create adapter for first tipe of Paramount MX ?
Thanks
Ivan

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2017, 12:43:11 PM »
Hi Qiu,
is possible to create adapter for first tipe of Paramount MX ?
Thanks
Ivan
Hi Ivan, the circular MX adapter is available now.
Cyclops Optics - QHYCCD distributor in Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Dealer of QHYCCD, William Optics, STC, Optolong, HyperSharp, IDAS, Pentax eyepieces, Starlights Instruments, Vixen and Takahashi.

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2017, 10:25:03 AM »
Two new PoleMaster Adapter comes:

for AP900

Any idea if this will fit an AP1100 mount (the follow on to the AP900)?
Thanks,
Kirk

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2017, 09:34:58 PM »
Are there plans for a Losmandy Titan adapter?

The adapter plate Losmandy uses on the Titan for the polar scope could serve as a model. I do not own the polar scope, but I have taken measurements and images of my Titan, and combined those with some photos from Losmandy and Astronomics to provide details.

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun

An adapter based upon the Losmandy Titan polar scope mount will not work for the Polemaster. The polar scope mount is affixed to a stationary section of the Titan, and after reading the Polemaster manual I realized that the Polemaster must be able to rotate with the polar axis.

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2017, 06:46:56 PM »
The good news, the birth of a new adapter. The adapter for Mesu mount.

Hi please give the diameter of the marked holes.

« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2017, 09:29:34 AM »
Hello,

I am looking for a Polemaster adapter for the AP400.  I couldn't find one in the usual shops, so I'd like to ask if there is one planned or if maybe one of the existing adapters fits the AP400.

There is a hole for the polarscope in the AP400 where the Polemaster could be fixed (see the attached picture); it's diameter is 23.5mm.

Regards,

Geras

QiuHY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2017, 10:39:21 AM »
Hello,

I am looking for a Polemaster adapter for the AP400.  I couldn't find one in the usual shops, so I'd like to ask if there is one planned or if maybe one of the existing adapters fits the AP400.

There is a hole for the polarscope in the AP400 where the Polemaster could be fixed (see the attached picture); it's diameter is 23.5mm.

Regards,

Geras

Hello,

Are you make sure this is the common AP400 today, Or the early version?

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun
Qiu Hongyun

Wandering Sand

« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2017, 03:33:10 AM »
The good news, the birth of a new adapter. The adapter for Mesu mount.

Hi please give the diameter of the marked holes.

« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2017, 03:43:43 PM »
Hello,

Regards,

Geras

Hello,

Are you make sure this is the common AP400 today, Or the early version?

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun

This is the first version of the AP400 - it was called CNC 400 at that time.

Regards,

Geras

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2018, 11:08:34 PM »

« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2018, 12:10:15 PM »
Hi do you have file for 3D print of CEM25 adapter?

« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2019, 12:06:44 AM »
The polarscope see is between the legs however on the off chance that you turn the degree the legs do obstruct the polarscope see.news Handiest idea was that in the event that the polemaster digicam used to be quick, at that point the legs would be out of main focus however regardless they may obstruct the view
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 04:42:53 AM by ShirleeFairbanks »