QHYCCD

[REQUEST] Polemaster adapters

[REQUEST] Polemaster adapters
« on: September 19, 2015, 10:35:54 AM »
Hello everyone,

In this thread we will post photos and discuss about the better way to built the adapter for your mount to use the Polemaster. Since every mount is different a custom adapter for every mount is needed so in necessary to develop the best way to connect solidal mount and Polemaster.
I will provide as soon as possible the information for the Celestron CGEM mount that a popular mount.

Thank you,
Matteo Collina
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 10:40:44 AM by ser1993 »

QiuHY

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: [REQUEST] Polemaster adapters
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 10:44:42 AM »
Hello,
         That's good topic. We need the information of the mounts then we can consider how to install the PoleMaster on it.  The information includes: The picture to show the front of the mount, some size of the openning of the mount and etc.
We can discuss some solution here.

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun
Qiu Hongyun

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 10:52:41 AM »
I have found an illuminator for the polar scope that is compatible with EQ5/EQ6/CGEM and some others and it go exactly were the polemaster is mounted in your test. So what I can understand is that probably the hole of EQ6 and Celestron CGEM are the same and so they can work with the same adapter. Can I post the page of the product? I hope this can help.

Thank you,
Matteo Collina

QiuHY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 10:55:48 AM »
Hello Matteo,

Yes of course. Please paste it.

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun
Qiu Hongyun

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 11:03:29 AM »
Hello Matteo,

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun

http://shop.tecnosky.it/Articolo.asp?SessionID=274DF566-7C09-4EDE-AA00-2EEEE46DAB06&GetInfo=TK3dillu&AddScore=TK3dillu&Score=1

Sadly the page is in Italian for you, but the important thing is that this product is compatible with EQ6 and CGEM (the last for sure, because I have one) and others (the list is in the last part of the description) and go exactly in the same place.
I have that product so if it can help I can make some measurment on that, but sadly after monday afternoon.

Thank you,
Matteo Collina

QiuHY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 11:10:13 AM »
Looks this is a plastic component. Looks good. But I am not sure if it is so solid. We want a solid connection.Otherwise if it is moved, the results will be affect.

Best regards,

Hello Matteo,

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun

http://shop.tecnosky.it/Articolo.asp?SessionID=274DF566-7C09-4EDE-AA00-2EEEE46DAB06&GetInfo=TK3dillu&AddScore=TK3dillu&Score=1

Sadly the page is in Italian for you, but the important thing is that this product is compatible with EQ6 and CGEM (the last for sure, because I have one) and others (the list is in the last part of the description) and go exactly in the same place.
I have that product so if it can help I can make some measurment on that, but sadly after monday afternoon.

Thank you,
Matteo Collina
Qiu Hongyun

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 11:15:10 AM »
Looks this is a plastic component. Looks good. But I am not sure if it is so solid. We want a solid connection.Otherwise if it is moved, the results will be affect.

Best regards,

Hello Matteo,

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun

Thank you,
Matteo Collina

Yes, is plastic of course. But if the dimensions are the same of the EQ6 probably the same adapter will work, or am I missing something? Maybe I have not clear exactly how it is fixed with the screw.

Thank you,
Matteo Collina

QiuHY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2015, 11:28:29 AM »
Yes it should be ok. But just worry about if it is solid enough.

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun

Best regards,

Hello Matteo,

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun

Thank you,
Matteo Collina

Yes, is plastic of course. But if the dimensions are the same of the EQ6 probably the same adapter will work, or am I missing something? Maybe I have not clear exactly how it is fixed with the screw.

Thank you,
Matteo Collina
Qiu Hongyun

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2015, 11:49:50 AM »
Yes it should be ok. But just worry about if it is solid enough.

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun

Best regards,

Hello Matteo,

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun

Thank you,
Matteo Collina

Thank you,
Matteo Collina

The product I posted is not solid, but it is not necessary. It fill in but is not hard to remove at all. The adapter you have made maybe is better. The only way I think is to try. Anyway I will send picture and dimensions as soon as I can.

Thank you,
Matteo Collina

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2015, 11:04:09 AM »
Hi,
here you can find some images of the Celestron CGEM. How we can go on? Do you need more?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11533918/Photos.zip

QiuHY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2015, 04:17:59 AM »
Hello,

Finally we have solved the EQ6/AZEQ6/HEQ5's adapter. And the CGEM60 and EM200 has thread so they are easy to fix.

Now we are doing the AVX,VIXEN and the  ZEQ25 and AZEQ5

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun
Qiu Hongyun

QiuHY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 11:11:51 AM »
Hello,
       Finally we have find the best way to mount the PoleMaster on EQ6/AZEQ6 mount. The adapter is here.

This adapter allow the fast installation/uninstallation on the mount.

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun
Qiu Hongyun

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2015, 08:58:26 PM »
Hi,

I own a Mesu 200 mount and I like to adapt a PoleMaster to my mount.
I'm wondering if you would consider creating an adapter for Mesu 200.
http://www.mesu-optics.nl/mesu200_en.html

As you can see the photo that I attached, Mesu 200 has a flat surface on the RA disc (the back part) and you can see two threaded holes on each side.
On the second photo, you can see the polar scope attached to the flat surface.

Thank you.
Donghun

QiuHY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2015, 09:06:12 AM »
Hello,

Looks the Mesu200 is quite easy. I see there is a board for optic poleMaster. Just to do a metal board to replace of it.

Can you give me the size and distance of the two screw which fix the board on the mount? 

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun
Qiu Hongyun

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2015, 01:24:08 PM »
Hi Qiu,

The screw is M6 and the distance between two screws is 25mm.

Thank you very much!
Donghun