QHYCCD

Problem with QHY5L-IIm, Win7 32/64Bit

Problem with QHY5L-IIm, Win7 32/64Bit
« on: May 28, 2013, 12:51:13 am »
Hi,

if I'm changing the resolution (and sometimes when i change the exp. time), the camera will be frozen so that I had to close the software via the Task manager. It happened in EZplanetary, Firecapture and PHD. Also I have this problem too:

http://qhyccd.com/ccdbbs/index.php?topic=3798.0

I tested it on two PCs, both with Win7 32 and 64 Bit. It happened with the "High Performance Driver (Ver13-1-6)" and with the "High Compatibility Driver (Ver13-1-7)".
Is there a solution for this problems?

Best regards
Markus

Re: Problem with QHY5L-IIm, Win7 32/64Bit
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 07:12:13 am »
Hi,

I also had this problem with Win7 64bit and "High Compatibility Driver (Ver13-1-7)."
I've uninstalled it and then installed the "High Performance Driver (Ver13-1-6)" and now it works.

Regards.

lzr

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 08:52:18 am »
Hello

You can try  to reduce the speed of USB readout.

Please check the Attachment!

Best Regards!

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 05:14:03 pm »
Hello Li,

thank's for your answer.
Today I build my own PWM powersupply for my USB Hub. It holds the voltage very accurately at 4.98V. At this time (the cam runs 3 hours without a break), I have a good feeling, that this item will solve the problem.

Best regards

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 10:55:13 am »
Hello Li,

thank's for your answer.
Today I build my own PWM powersupply for my USB Hub this new post about phen375 is really good. It holds the voltage very accurately at 4.98V. At this time (the cam runs 3 hours without a break), I have a good feeling, that this item will solve the problem.

Best regards

How did you get it to run 3 hours without a break? I can only get mine to run for about an hour. I think my problem is that my powersupply doesn't hold the voltage at a steady rate like yours.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:51:29 pm by MoonDrill »

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 07:19:20 am »
Hello Li,

thank's for your answer.
Today I build my own PWM powersupply for my USB Hub this new post about phen375 is really good. It holds the voltage very accurately at 4.98V. At this time (the cam runs 3 hours without a break), I have a good feeling, that this item will solve the problem.

Best regards

How did you get it to run 3 hours without a break? I can only get mine to run for about an hour. I think my problem is that my powersupply doesn't hold the voltage at a steady rate like yours.
]

Hello Li,

thank's for your answer.
Today I build my own PWM powersupply for my USB Hub. It holds the voltage very accurately at 4.98V. At this time (the cam runs 3 hours without a break), I have a good feeling, that this item will solve the problem.

Best regards

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 03:29:57 am »
Hello Li,

thank's for your answer.
Today I build my own PWM powersupply for my USB Hub [ is really good. It holds the voltage very accurately at 4.98V. At this time (the cam runs 3 hours without a break), I have a good feeling, that this item will solve the problem.

Best regards

How did you get it to run 3 hours without a break? I can only get mine to run for about an hour. "Anavar Cycle" I think my problem is that my powersupply doesn't hold the voltage at a steady rate like yours.
]

Hello Li,

thank's for your answer.
Today I build my own PWM . It holds the voltage very accurately at 4.98V. At this time (the cam runs 3 hours without a break), I have a good feeling, that this item will solve the problem.

Best regardsDianabol ReviewsForskolin Reviews LEGAL STEROIDS - Buy Best Legal Anabolic steroids for sale
Thanks Ian231. I also do the same all the above steps as you did. And the Good news is that It's really helped me. Now I get the voltage of 4.98V.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 04:38:41 am by johnyjackson »