QHYCCD

QHY5-II Advanced settings (Remove the grid or random horizonal noise high gain)

This is the image with high gain. The weak grid can be seen in this image.

Why I cannot see the jpeg file in the forum and even when I downloaded it?

i cannot see the jpeg, error in jpeg mark
QHY178C

I cannot see the images, either. Windows 10, select Open -- says the format is not supported. I will investigate, however -- I am trying to set up my QHY5-II and have banding issues, etc. I can get good results eventually by using EZPlanetary, but -- that is unstable and I am not good with using it yet. I have also been able to use SharpCap a little, but -- SharpCap is not my favorite program. I would rather use Sequence Generator Pro for imaging (QHY163C) and PHD2 for guiding (QHY5-II).

I am very keen to get the 30mm guidescope working in PHD2 and have been practicing with okay results, but -- cannot proceed due to weather constraints. The whole thing relies on what PHD2 thinks of the image.

Hi, i have the same problem with grid and lines when i try to use the QHY5-II with PHD2 for guiding,
making it practically useless for this purpose.
Is there a way to correct this problem with PHD2 ?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

JG Moreau
Eastman Québec

QiuHY

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi, i have the same problem with grid and lines when i try to use the QHY5-II with PHD2 for guiding,
making it practically useless for this purpose.
Is there a way to correct this problem with PHD2 ?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

JG Moreau
Eastman Québec

Can you show the image here? . I do not think it will cause guide image has such grid.Otherwise it is a color sensor.

Best regards,
Qiu Hongyun
Qiu Hongyun